Battle of Nations
Teams ready! Attention! Go!
For the first time in 4Cross race history there will be a new event held – called „4Cross Battle of Nations“. 2 Elite riders will start as one team representing their nation. A maximum of 8 teams will be allowed to start.
The qualification will be based on an online-voting which will be evaluated during the week before the race. The best 8 teams will be allowed to start according their voting results.
The finals will start with the 1/2 (semi) final base and there will be two runs of it (one for team rider 1 and one for team rider 2).
The teams have to declare before the finals which rider will start in which heat including the possible big final heat. For each heat the team will be awarded with a point per rank. The 2 teams with the lowest points will proceed to the big final (in the case of a tie the team with the better qualification/voting will advance).
The entry for the teams is free. Only preregistered teams are allowed to start (Deadline 15.09.2018):
- Aargauer Zeitung 25. September 2018 – 7. Mountainbike-Festival in Leibstadt – Glanzvoller Karriereabschluss für Simon Waldburger
- Aargauer Zeitung 21. September 2018 – Die weltbesten 4Crossler und die Schweizer Elite am Mountainbike-Festival in Leibstadt
- Livestream 7. MTB Festival Leibstadt
- Traildevils Livefeed – 7. MTB Festival Leibstadt
- Interview 7. MTB Festival im Radio Argovia
- Livestream European 4Cross Series Leibstadt